monkey mouth motherfucker

Everybody's looking

Everybody's talking

Nobody's listening


My spirit feels like it's drowning beneath a sheet of ice

every emotion, every feeling

every commotion

comes raving but

dies down at the door

my being's in the 5th dimension

but my spirit's on the floor.


I know I'm not easy to handle

some days I'm a handful

Some lyrics resonate with me

but they're cruel and hurtful.


my empathy wears thin

like the paint peeling off the ceiling

what do I do

who do I look up to

all my idols killed themselves

at 27.

Comments

  1. what you do is not kiII yourself at 27 so someone can write a poem about how their idol lived a cool and long life, say 80~

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://open.spotify.com/track/7n6t89yx1U566KfgFbZNBD?si=p10gOdP0S2aQv_3F1of47g&utm_source=copy-link

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I love you dude. Let it rip. [Why you must go watch The Bear right now]

Don't cry over Lost Bedsheets