Takin' off


*Rami Malek's voice*: Hello, Friend


Just like Elliot's imaginary friend on the show, this blog could be mine. I'll visit her often, take her out for coffee, tell her all my secrets and let her in on what goes on inside my mostly-dysfunctional mind.

I had a similar friend, another blog I used to spill my secrets to, long ago. I don't know when, but I got pretty detached from this blogging thing. Started to write in a diary instead. But then guess what happened - my mom read it. I cannot tell you how bewildered she was to find out she was raising a people-hating religion-trashing tramp.

Anyway, I'm back at it, and it feels good to be back. No, I still write the diary. I couldn't care less about who happens to read it. No, I came back here for a reason.

You know how sometimes, you come across people or situations who just make you want to stop and think, who force you to reevaluate the choices you've been making, who shake you and wake you from the deep slumber you were supposedly in, who make you want to give a fuck about something?
Yeah, Something of that sort happened to me a while back. And it came from someone I least expected it from. Which really doesn't matter. Or maybe it does, a little, I don't know.

Truth is, all my life, I've found writing to be a vent, a chimney, a fire escape from everything that has ever bothered me, and I finally realized that this is what I want to keep doing, and never stop.

Wow. That's a tad too much info for a first post. But eh, not that it's gonna get read, so I guess it's okay, heh.

Anyway, besides angry rants, favorite movie dialogues, and other things, I'd also share with you my collection of other things I like - flowers, sunsets, the moon, you know, the usual.

Other things I find interesting:
- lavender candles. Actually, I'm a fragrance freak, so basically, anything that smells sweet.
- Good music. Expect a lot of instrumental recommends
- People. Don't ask. I'll explain later
- Space
- Paganism
- Witchcraft
- History
- the MCU

Anyway. This much talking about myself makes me wanna puke.

Ciao.

Comments

  1. The very first line of this blog tells me that I am going to enjoy everything about this website, and it is true

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I love you dude. Let it rip. [Why you must go watch The Bear right now]

Don't cry over Lost Bedsheets