Self Affirmations for those who can't catch a break

Hello, friend.

So... I was going through some of my old lecture notes when I came across something I wrote on the back cover of this one notebook. Thought I might lose the page, so I decided to put those down here and leave its digital footprint all over the internet(can't get any more millennial, amirite?)

I decided to put the time and the dates of these as well for you know, dramatic-ass effect sake. Also because when I look back at these, I remember exactly what was going on and why was it that I felt that my soul was a little more cracked than usual.

05:13 p.m. 
22.08.2018
May I remain disturbed and unsettled until I achieve what I am destined for: a better life.


02:05 p.m.
05.12. 2018
You're on your own, honey. No one cares for no one. It's you and your music till the end of the road. Remember, people always disappoint but you can't disappoint you.

09:05 a.m.
22.04.2019
1.  For days that you feel purposeless and alone like right now, remember - your eternal purpose is to serve the Earth and I hope you know that while you do so, the entire universe stands with you.

2.  If something doesn't amount to a thing, do not completely disregard it. Everything the universe throws at you is supposed to teach you; it is supposed to bring you one step closer to yourself. Embrace it, learn from it, and when the time comes, let it go.


No matter who you are and whatever stops you from getting a good night's sleep, I hope that you know - it gets better, but it won't get better on its own. Get up, take charge, and be the creator of your own destiny(I know, I know, such a cliche)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you dude. Let it rip. [Why you must go watch The Bear right now]

Don't cry over Lost Bedsheets